Sunday, April 26, 2015

French Press Coffee...the best coffee at home!


My Keurig coffee filter got a hole in it and I looked to buy another at several different stores but they don't carry it anymore. I have another style of filter, but my coffee grounds may be just too fine as the water won't flow through it. I was at Home Goods yesterday and saw a single serve French press for $7.99. I've heard alot about them on Pinterest, so I bought it. It didn't come with instructions so I watched a few videos on YouTube to figure it out.

Directions:

What I learned about making a good cup of coffee is that you use 2 tablespoons of coffee per 8 oz water. Take off french press lid/plunger and pour coffee grounds inside. 
Add 8 oz of hot water, about 200 degrees. Let sit for 4 minutes. Slowly press down plunger until you can push any further. Your coffee is ready! It is the most delicious coffee ever. I'm hooked!

No comments: